Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 33

taken here

Today is just another day.Another day I live with full thought about him. Only him. So sad, am I right? I don't think other people will understand how exactly what I feel right now because me myself also doesn't know how I feel right now. He gave me both feeling that I can't manage at one time. Sad and happy altogether. Sometimes I cry because of him but inside I'm smiling just thinking about happy memories that I have with him even it's just for a second while. Bla bla bla... I'll make it short and simple. Last night I made a wish. I would rather be witched to help me forget about him.

Lepas taip2...tengok2 ada updated dr Mr K punya blog...and...



Mr K makes me smile!

0 jari-jari menaip komen:

 
Luahan Hati Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template