Wednesday, June 22, 2011

-jangan menangis lagi-

how can i stop myself from crying?
how can i handle myself when crying?

I DON'T KNOW HOW coz IT SEEM THE BEST CURE.
but, it'll slowly taking my sight..
what can i say..
CRYING is the BEST THING i can do when i'm SAD.
even, sometimes it seems ridiculous when i'm crying over nothing.

why should i cry...
how should i stop...
who made me cry...
what make me cry...

some people advise me to stop crying over nothing...
but if they're in my place...
will they stop...?
they WILL but they will cry when they can't forget the NIGHTMARE.
same goes with me.

it HURT when someone we LOVE and CARE...DOUBTING us...
it HURT when someone we LOVE and CARE...NEGLECTING us...
it HURT when someone we LOVE and CARE...REGRETTING us...
it HURT when someone we LOVE and CARE...CONTROLLING us...

it happens to ME...
it HURT till i PROMISE to myself NEVER get fall again...

0 jari-jari menaip komen:

 
Luahan Hati Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template