Saturday, October 15, 2011

i NeeD ReaDeRs...

yes! i need readers...
wondering why?
having followers doesn't mean you have a true readers
but having readers you have true followers
the quotes just spill out of my mind...
that's the main point.
it is because...having a bunch of followers doesn't mean they love what you've written...
but by having a bouquet of readers is enough compared to the bunch of followers that doesn't even care to what you've written.
it doesn't mean what I've written were all correct...no! its not like that.
i just wanna share my experiences...my story....what I've read and something that I love
as a follower/ reader...its up to you to choose which is right for you...
if you knew it's not good for you...
then, just left it aside...
if its beneficial for you...
then you should go for it.

* actually I'm trying to write a story in English....hope so...because I need to improve my English from day to day... =) wish me luck.

0 jari-jari menaip komen:

 
Luahan Hati Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template