Saturday, August 6, 2011

i wish

again,,,
the rain fall...
the sins recall...
the past also call...

 i wish i can turn back to the past,
i wish i can change what i did in the past,
i wish i can erase all sins i made during past,
i wish i can rearrange my story in past.

but,
it's all has been written for me,
it's all has been a history to me,
it's all has been destined for me

i can feel that the time will soon come,
i can feel that time will sure come,
i can feel that time will definitely come.

do i fully prepared for it?
did i fully prepared for it?
can i live on my own?
can i live all alone?

dad, i wish i took your advice.
mom, i wish i am strong like you.
bro, i wish you guard me there.
lil bro, i wish i could there to see all of you grown up.

i never wish to leave you guys 
but someday i'll go and wouldn't return

don't cry for me,
do pray for me.

my love...
whoever you are
wherever you are
if we don't have a chance to meet here
i'll always pray, so that we could meet there
if we met then i don't have a chance to say
still i pray you'll figured it out one day
if you've knew it but i'm not here to stay
i left my love for you on that day

do pray for me
don't cry for me
pray could safe me
cry doesn't help me

don't cry for me
do pray for me
cry makes me more sad
pray makes me glad

i wish...
i wish...
i wish...


0 jari-jari menaip komen:

 
Luahan Hati Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template