Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Exam's Corner

Yeah! Mr. Exam is coming soon.

I LOVE EXAM
that's FAKE not FACT

actually,
when it comes to examination,
 I always wondered why I need to answer all the questions on papers correctly 
but practically I'm not as correct as the answer I've written on the paper

honestly,
I don't think it is necessary for me to pass all the paper
when in real life I didn't pass any obstacle that come across my daily life
but,
it is compulsory for a student

plus,
I don't need to get 4 flat because my mum don't even know about CGPA 
and all other abbreviations related to my study
but I need to maintain or achieve higher pointer for myself
so that one fine day I can help to lighten my mum's burden

beside,
I also don't need so much A+ for all subjects
if my attitude and gratitude doesn't score

I'm asking for your forgiveness my mum, my teachers, and my friends.
Do pray for me... I'll pray for you too... InsyaAllah...

*I've type this last night,,,
HAPPY EXAMINATION


0 jari-jari menaip komen:

 
Luahan Hati Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template